21st BIRTHDAY POEM FOR MY DAUGHTER, Anna August 4, 2008

From a baby until now, you are my precious shining star,
Who delights my heart from afar.

Your smile, so bright fills my heart aglow,
For I've seen how you prevailed through the many highs and frequent lows.


You've suffered as a youth with so much pain,
But always remember my precious princess that your suffering is not in vain.


Just as the sun rises day after day,
Embrace the truth that God is present at your side to give you a steadfast heart that is not frayed.


God will strengthen your faith so keep running the race ahead,
Embracing the eternal hope He gives you with wings outspread.


I bless your 21st birthday with tears of gladness,
Forever thanking our Heavenly Father for His promise to wipe away every tear of sadness!


I LOVE you Anna, Daddy.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PIERCING THE DARKNESS by Hector Perez (My Story of Faith)

21st BIRTHDAY POEM FOR MY DAUGHTER, CHRISTINA