THE PEACE OF CHRIST (in development)

The peace of Christ will rule my heart,
An inner serenity that Satan cannot pull apart.
In times of trouble or the shadows of night,
His abiding peace will give me celestial might.

When misfortunes come, and fears abound,
His peace will help me stand on solid ground.
At the feet of Jesus is where my soul finds repose,
Hearing His sweet voice is how my peace grows.

"Please, O LORD, don't allow temporal hardships to erase
Your perfect peace that comes from Your embrace.
Let Your peace reign in me in 2024,
Which frees me from anxiety and empowers me to soar."


Source: Colossians 3:15 - "Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21st BIRTHDAY POEM FOR MY DAUGHTER, CHRISTINA

PIERCING THE DARKNESS by Hector Perez (My Story of Faith)

21st BIRTHDAY POEM FOR MY DAUGHTER, Anna August 4, 2008